White Dinner Roll Bread Dough
Pennant frozen white bread dinner rolls, classic bread-basket favorite.
|BREAD DOUGH DINNER ROLL WHITE BULK BAG 1/368/1.25 OZ|
|Shipper UCC Code||10885146039735|
|Case Dimensions||15.875 IN L X 12.000 IN W X 8.625 IN H|
|Case Gross Wt.||30.1880 LB|
|Case Net Wt.||28.7500 LB|
|Cases Per Pallet||70|
|Pieces per Case||130.00|
Storage & Handling
|Shelf Life||180 Days|
ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, YEAST, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, SOYBEAN OIL, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: SALT, DOUGH CONDITIONER (SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, DATEM, AMMONIUM SULFATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, ASCORBIC ACID, AZODICARBONAMIDE, POTASSIUM IODATE, L-CYSTEINE, ENZYMES).
1. Weigh and measure frozen dough pieces for bake-off testing.
2. Arrange dough on the appropriate pan, cover and thaw according to QUICK or SLOW method as indicated below:
Hold covered pans at room temperature until dough reaches internal temp. of 55-60 deg. F
SLOW METHOD: Hold covered pans in 35-39 deg. F retarder for 8-12 hours. Remove from retarder and hold at room temperature until dough reaches internal temperature of 50-55 deg. F.
3. Preheat oven and proof box for 30-60 min. prior to testing. (See charts below for settings.)
4. Place thawed dough in proofer and proof until rolls roughly double in size and retain a slight impression when pressed using the time below as a guideline:
Temperature: 95-105 deg. F
Proof Time: 30-50 min.
5. Place in oven and bake according to the conditions below:
Oven Type: Rack, Reel or Deck
Oven Temp: 370-390 deg. F